Landings at Spirit Golf Club Dress Code
Conventional golf attire must be worn at all times on both the golf course and practice areas. All articles of clothing must be clean, free of rips and free of holes. Shirts or tops must be worn at all times.
Examples of "Acceptable" clothing:
- Shirts with full or ‘mock collars
- Hemmed walking shorts
- Sleeveless blouses with collars for women only
- Traditional slacks, khakis
Examples of "Unacceptable" clothing:
- Short-shorts, bathing suits, cut-offs, gym or jogging shorts, scrubs, cotton sweat suits, tank tops or t-shirts
- Sleeveless and/or collarless in general is not acceptable for men
- Any article of clothing displaying an offensive statement
- Any footwear that can cause damage such as jagged or ribbed-sole jogging footwear may not be worn on the golf course.
Slacks, golf shorts (must be no shorter then 4 inches above the center of knee cap), collared and turtleneck shirts, mock golf and turtleneck shirts, or long sleeved shirts tucked in, sweaters and golf outerwear, rain suits, appropriate golf headgear, and footwear intended for golf.
Slacks, Capri pants, skirts, skorts, and golf shorts (must be no shorter then 4 inches above the center of the knee cap), golf apparel, collared and turtleneck shirts, mock turtlenecks, or similar long sleeved tops, sweaters and golf outerwear, rain suits, appropriate golf headgear, and footwear intended for golf.
The Landings at Spirit Golf Club is a Soft Spike Facility or Shoes with rubber soles
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased at the Landings. Personal coolers are not allowed.